We, PARC HOTELS SA, with registered office in 3-5 Poligrafiei Blvd., Sector 1, Bucharest, are extremely concerned to guarantee the confidentiality and full protection of your personal data in accordance with the rules, principles and regulations in force in this domain within the European Union, including REGULATION no. 679 dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing personal data and on the free movement of such data.
This Policy aims to explain in a simple and transparent way what kind of personal data we collect about you and how we process it. It refers to the personal data of our clients, business partners, other people who come into contact with us, or visit our locations, employees or people in the process of hiring, collaborators, and should apply to personal data collected by: email, directly at the front desk, various forms, resumes, video recordings, websites, social media.
For the purpose of carrying out the activity, PARC HOTELS SA may collect, process and store certain personal data legally required for the conclusion of an agreement or of a legitimate interest, with the legal obligation to keep the data we collect about you, including a certain amount of time after termination of the relationship, in accordance with the “customer knowledge”.
Personal data refers to any information that tells us something about you or that might link us with you. This includes: name, address, date of birth, account number, IP address, one or more specific items, your’s physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity.
You have to provide personal information to PARC HOTELS SA when you become a client, register with our online services, fill in a form, sign a contract, use our products and services, or contact us in any manner prescribed by law.
Processing refers to all operations we can do with data, such as collecting, recording, storing, adjusting, organizing, using, disclosing, transferring and deleting.
- The purpose for which we collect and how we use your personal information;
- How we collect personal data;
- The grounds of processing for the above purpose;
- The categories of personal data that we collect and process;
- The storage period for processing;
- Your rights and how you can exercise them;
- To whom we can transfer this data.
Meanwhile, we want to let you know what we are doing to ensure the security of your personal data as well as how you can contact us on issues related to privacy and protection of your personal data.
WHO WE ARE
Parc Hotels SA, located in 3-5 Poligrafiei Blvd, Sector 1, registered at the Trade Register under no. J40/18126/1993, fiscal registration number RO 43819866, Bucharest, Romania, is an important player on the hotel market in Bucharest. The measures presented in this information apply to all hotels belonging to PARC Hotels SA. For more details on Parc Hotels’ locations please visit the websites: www.ramadaplazabucharest.ro, www.ramadabucharestparc.ro and www.vitalityclub.ro
PURPOSE FOR COLLECTING AND HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Our company collects data in the following cases:
- If you are a customer or a potential customer of the hotel:
We have an obligation to manage safely, and only for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide to us.
1.1. To provide you our services:
We request data to provide you our services:
- to book rooms and other services in our hotel. The basis for data processing here is to conclude a contract;
- be able to accommodate in our hotel, on a legal basis for processing your personal data;
- enroll in the loyalty program (optional), based on hotel’s legitimate interest;
- become a member of our SPA, on the grounds of processing the hotel’s legitimate interest as well as concluding a contract;
1.2. To communicate with you
It is important for us to be able to communicate with you for various purposes, such as finding out your opinions on our services, addressing your various complaints, or providing personalized services, offered in a timely manner in electronic format.
1.3. Legal obligation
In some situations, we may require some personal data under a legal obligation imposed by the applicable law.
1.4. Sending information (newsletter)
We request data to send you commercial / newsletters in electronic format. For this we require your consent / agreement and the e-mail address, expressly, and we base our processing on our legitimate interest.
You can withdraw your consent at any time, expressing your option not to receive our newsletter in the future by clicking “unsubscribe” when you receive the email.
The data categories processed in the context of our relationship with you are: your name, telephone, fax, address, e-mail address (optional) and other personal data that you can directly provide to us and that are used only for legitimate business purposes.
- If you are an employee or another type of collaborator
2.1. To enter into contractual relations with us (individual labor contract etc.)
We request data required by law to enter into employment contracts with us based on a statutory obligation: name, first name, domicile, date and place of birth, identity card details, study papers, criminal record (where applicable).
2.2. To communicate with you
In order to communicate with you in a timely manner, we can request your phone number and e-mail address.
- If you want to become employee of PARC Hotels
We use the personal data contained in the resume we receive to assess the qualifications of applicants for a position within PARC Hotels, including our “internship” programs. We base our processing on the interest in the potential conclusion and performance of a contract of employment.
The categories of data processed in the context of our relationship with you are: name, e-mail address, telephone, fax, address, personal details included in the resume, details of education and training, professional qualifications, and other personal data you can supply directly.
- If you are a business partner / vendor
4.1. To keep in touch with you
We use your personal data to maintain direct contact and maintain the contractual relationship with you. We collect these data based on concludimg commercial agreements.
4.2. Communicating with you
We use your contact information to communicate with you about any relevant issues related to our contractual relationship.
4.3. Legal obligation
In some situations, we may require some personal data under a legal obligation imposed by the applicable law.
- If you are a visitor to PARC Hotels SA
We use your personal data to enforce security of our goods and staff. In this case, PARC Hotels SA bases the data processing on the legitimate interest, namely the protection of the premises, assets and personnel.
The categories of data processed in this context are your name as well as other personal data that you can provide us directly, upon our request, as well as your recorded images using the video surveillance system.
- If you are a visitor of our websites – vitalityclub.ro , ramadaplazabucharest.ro , www.ramadabucharestparc.ro
We use the personal data we collect from you when visiting our websites, to monitor traffic and improve site content. We rely on this data processing activity on our legitimate interest in ensuring the proper functioning of our websites while improving them.
Data categories processed in this context are the time and date of access of the Internet website and the IP address from which the site was accessed.
The grounds for processing personal data may be: a legal obligation (if PARC Hotels is legally obliged to disclose certain personal data to public authorities), the execution of a contract entered into by PARC Hotels in the context of a particular transaction or legitimate interest of PARC Hotels to make a transaction in the most efficient way.
The online booking service is provided by the RAMADA Brand Franchiser via website, and when you access this service, the terms and conditions that apply are those on respective website. We advise you to consult them directly at: https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/ramada
- Providing personal data
The processing of personal data requested by PARC HOTELS by forms / agreements is mandatory, unless the processing of the data is based on Customer’s consent (e.g. in the case of direct marketing or automated decision making which have legal effects or similar meaningful effects and not necessary for the performance of a contract or the fulfillment of a legal obligation), in which case you will be informed that the provision of the data or the agreement is optional.
In other cases, your refusal will result in PARC HOTELS SA being unable to provide the services or products you intend to have.
- Transmission of personal data to third parties
Although, as a general rule, we do not disclose your personal data to third parties, there is a possibility:
-to disclose contact details to our marketing service providers (only with your consent);
-to disclose your contact information to Ramada franchisee – only if you wish to sign up for the loyalty program;
-to disclose contact details to our satisfaction survey service providers;
-if there is a legal obligation to transmit relevant personal data to public authorities, in the context of providing us with the services requested by you to government authorities, to comply with our regulatory obligations we may disclose the data to the relevant authorities, for example to combat acts of terrorism and money laundering prevention.
The authorities to which we are bound by law to communicate your data may be:
- Public authorities, regulators and supervisors
- Tax authorities
- Judicial / investigative authorities such as the police, public prosecutors, tribunals and arbitration bodies, at their express and legal request.
- Lawyers and auditors companies.
- Duration of processing and storage of personal data
We intend to keep your personal data for a period of time as short as necessary, for the purpose for which we initially requested it – usually 36 months.
However, there are situations where the legislation in force requires the retention of certain data over longer periods of time, and for that period, we use feasible solutions such as secure archiving.
- Your rights
As holder of personal data, GDPR gives you a few rights, including:
- the right of access – allows you to obtain confirmation that your personal data is processed by us and, and if so, what are the relevant details of these processing activities;
- the correction right – allows you to rectify your personal data if it is incorrect;
- the right to delete – allows you to get your personal data deleted in certain cases, for example:
- if the data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected;
- whether the processing was based on your consent and whether you have withdrawn your consent, your consent has expired, or if there is no longer a legal basis for processing your personal data;
- a court or a regulatory authority has decided that your personal data should be deleted;
- if it is proven that your personal data has been processed unlawfully
- the right to restrict – allows you to obtain the restriction of processing your personal data in certain cases (for example when you contest the accuracy of your personal data for a period that allows us to verify this accuracy);
- the right to object – allows you to object to the further processing of your personal data under the conditions and limits set by law;
- the right to data portability – allows you to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and legible format, or to transmit these data to another data operator.
- the right to complain – if you are not satisfied with the way we respond to your requests, you have the right to make a complaint. If you are still dissatisfied with our response to the complaint you have submitted to us, you may forward it to the Data Protection Officer of PARC HOTELS SA. You can also contact the data protection authority.
We are happy to ensure the exercise of these rights, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You may exercise your rights above and learn more about such rights by submitting to us, in our capacity as data controller, a written request at PARC Hotels SA, with registered office in Bucharest, 3-5 Poligrafiei Blvd, Sector 1, Phone: 021-549 2000, Fax: 021-549 23 30 or by e-mail to DPO@PARCHOTEL.RO
You also have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority.
We are committed to always treating your requests with the utmost care and to address any questions you may have to answer as soon as possible.